Sexual Harassment Class was created to meet the needs for employers who are seeking
a quality training experience in sexual harassment for their employees. This course
is compliant with all AB1825 regulations and is suitable for both large and small
corporations. This sexual harassment class was developed by experts. It is a quality
learning experience aimed at teaching skills and enhancing the corporate environment
to promote a safe workplace.
SexualHarassmentClass.com is ideal for employers seeking to meet their legal requirements
in providing a sexual harassment class as well as using this course as a proactive
intervention to avoid potentially problematic behaviors in the workplace. This online
sexual harassment class will include the following: and complies with AB 1825 rules:
- Be two hours long.
- Be effective and interactive.
- Explain prohibitions against and the prevention and correction of sexual harassment.
- Provide information and practical guidance to participants of the course.
- Cover relevant federal and state laws.
- Helps create a greater awareness for supervisors and employees so that they will
be able to better understand the consequences of their actions.
- Include practical examples to instruct supervisors in the prevention of workplace
harassment, discrimination and retaliation; and describe remedies available to victims
of sexual harassment.
- Obligate supervisors to identify potential problems and follow the discriminatory
- Maintain effective communication emphasizing that an individual's words may be received
differently depending on the listener's perspective.
Sexual Harassment Class is ideal for educational institutions including primary
schools, high schools and colleges that wish to implement sexual harassment training
in conjunction with their Title IX compliance. Read more about Title IX and Sexual Harassment Training.