The Nation’s Leading Online Sexual Harassment Training Provider
Sexual Harassment cases cost corporations hundreds of millions of dollars in legal
fees and lost revenue every year. Providing a comprehensive online sexual harassment
training to your employees will increase appropriate workplace conduct
and reduce your company’s liability.
The AJ Novick Group offers this highly comprehensive sexual harassment class as an online solution to discriminatory harassment in the workplace. It will also bring your organization into compliance with state laws, such as California's sexual harassment training requirement, AB 1825 and AB 2053.
AB 1825 requires that employers of 50 of more employees train supervisors on sexual
harassment every two years. Sexual Harassment Class uses state of the art technology
to cost effectively deliver our training to your employees.
Expected Time to Complete: Our standard course has been designed
for the average user to be completed in 2 hours. New employees or those with novice
computer skills may require some additional time.
We offer corporate sexual harassment training where a company can
purchase a discounted package of trainings. Each employee’s training can be
managed and monitored by management or human resources. Employees take their individual
class at their own pace. Available in both English and Spanish.
Lesson Objectives/Learning Outcomes:
- Sensitize supervisors about discriminatory harassment and their critical role.
- Reinforce that supervisors are responsible for identifying and helping to prevent
discriminatory harassment in the workplace.
- Encourage workplace respect and courtesy. Supervisors must act as role-models which
will improve productivity
- Create a workplace environment where potential victims of discriminatory harassment
can discuss their concerns without legal retaliation.
AB 1825 Compliance
This course complies with AB 1825 rules:
- Two hours long
- Effective and interactive
- Explain prohibitions against and the prevention and correction of sexual harassment
- Provide information and practical guidance to participants of the course
- Cover relevant federal and state laws
- Helps create a greater awareness for supervisors and employees so that they will
be able to better understand the consequences of their actions
- Include practical examples to instruct supervisors in the prevention of workplace
harassment, discrimination and retaliation; and describe remedies available to victims
of sexual harassment.
- Obligate supervisors to identify potential problems and follow the discriminatory
- Maintain effective communication emphasizing that an individual’s words may
be received differently depending on the listener's perspective